A letter

•  
  • 305
  • 1
  • 1
I have just come back from Canada and found a music CD in my luggage that I forgot to return to Jessie,I landlord here.So I want to write him a letter to make an apology.But I don't know which letter may be better?Could you help me?

A:
Dear Jessie,
As I was unpacking the luggage after my return from Canada,I came across the music CD borrowed from you there last week.It dawned on me that I had forgotten to return the CD.I feel terribly sorry.I was so busy preparing for my leave that it must have slipped.
To make up for my carelessness,I have mailed CD through EMS,along with a book written by your favorite Chinese writer.They will reach you in about one week.Again,I would like to apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you.
Yours,
Wu Han
B:
Dear Jessie,
First,I have to thank you for all your hospitality during my stay in your house;it was really a wonderful experience.
Now that I have come back to China,I have found one of your CD in my luggage. I am so sorry about that;you know ,I should have checked the luggage before leaving.
Please tell me your address so that I can mail CD back to you right away.I would also like to send you a book about one of your favorite Chinese writer, one that once sold out around China.I hope you will like it.
Again,I'm sorry for my mistake and hope that you can forgive me.
Yours,
Wu Han