Could you help me?(The Abstract of my Graduation thesis)

•  
  • 354
  • 18
  • 1
New generation of migrant workers return home entrepreneurship not only to reduce the pressure on urban life and has a vital role in the environment, but also development of rural economy and even national urbanization has a powerful role in promoting. Therefore, this article in the new generation of migrant workers in guangzhou as the research object, with its home entrepreneurship as the breakthrough point, through empirical research methods, to focus on analysis of new generation migrant workers return home entrepreneurship intention and its influencing factors. Through statistical analysis, it can be learned that the new generation of migrant workers' personal conditions, family situation, social environment and other factors affect the willingness of the new generation of migrant workers to return to their hometown and start their own businesses. Based on the empirical results, this paper makes a reasonable proposal to transform the ideas of the new generation of migrant workers, optimize the external environment and improve the policies of the new generation of migrant workers returning to their hometown.
新生代农民工返乡创业不仅对于缓解城市生活和环境压力具有至关重要的作用,而且对农村经济发展乃至国家城镇化具有强有力的推动作用。因此,本文以广州市新生代农民工为研究对象,以其返乡创业行为为切入点,通过实证研究的方法,来重点分析新生代农民工返乡创业意愿及其影响因素。通过统计分析可以得知,新生代农民工的个人条件、家庭情况、社会环境等因素影响着新生代农民工返乡创业的意愿。结合实证结果,本文就转变新生代农民工的思想观念,优化外部环境和完善推动新生代农民工返乡创业政策提出合理建议。