I went to Hawaii from last Thursday to Tuesday.

•  
  • 70
  • 0
  • 0
I went to Hawaii from last Thursday to Tuesday. I arrived at the Honolulu airport at 8 a.m. and then I went to the hotel. I didn’t think I would be able to check in yet because it was early in the morning. However, I was able to check in because my room was already ready. The hotel was older than I thought, but I came to like it because the clerk welcomed to me with smile. I wasn’t able to sleep at all on the airplane, so I was very tired. I was very happy to check in as soon as I got to the hotel. I slept until 6 p.m. I was hungry, so I went to the ABC store nearby to buy some foods for dinner. I slept again after I had dinner. I might have a jet lag. I felt very good when I got up the next day. I went to the bus stop to go to the shopping mall. There was a long line because of the black Friday. Luckily, I was able to take a seat, but many people had to wait until the next bus. When I got to the mall, it was very crowded with Japanese people. I felt like I was in Japan. All shops were on sale. I was able to get some clothes at discount price.