Introduce myself

•  
  • 14
  • 0
  • 1
Good morning, dear professors

Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to have this interview, well, first of all, let me introduce myself briefly. My name is lionel; I’m 25 years old .I come from nantong, jiangsu province. I graduated from Suzhou University two years ago.

During the four years of schooling, my major is electrical engineering and automation. I have studied hard and thus won the scholarship almost each semester. I joined in many organizations and societies. I also joined student union and I am Vice-President of the student union. Besides, I took part in the national intelligent building competition for college students, and I won the first prize, which broke my school’s records.

Since graduation, I have worked as a technical engineer in Shanghai Yanhua Group. I participated in the intelligent design of Global Harbor of shanghai, Changhai hospital, Dongfang hospital and so on. However, I found I love artificial intelligence. So I determined to further study in our university and I have been well prepared in both knowledge and mind for a new and rich life of learning in our university. I sincerely wish I will be entitled to an opportunity to study here.