The money is not the most important thing in our life

•  
  • 8
  • 0
  • 0
Nowadays people are convinced that money can give them everything. But is that really true and have a meaning? I think not and I claim money is not the most important thing in life.

Firstly, people have tendency to overwork themselves by the reason of money. They want to earn more, because they believe it will bring them happiness. However, in the end they are sick and exhausted. They have money but are not being able to enjoy it fully.

Secondly, wealthy people usually are very picky when it comes to everything. It is hard for them to appreciate what they have. When, poor people are content with every small thing they get.

On the other hand, being rich allows to received proper education. Lots of prestigious school are expensive and only wealthy people can afford it. Moreover, thanks to the money that it possible for us to gain fines medical care when we get older. It can longer our lives.

To conclude, money is important but not the most important thing in our life. Even earned with the effort and good intentions can also bring a lot of stress and health issue.