I wonder if I can deal with selling used bikes internationally...

•  
  • 810
  • 2
  • 1
I would appreciate it if you read and correct this post. Thank you in advance.

I am communicating with a guy who live in Romania. He wants to get two mama bicycles. I told him about some conditions when he orders two mama bicycles from me.

He seems to do save money when he gets his. I would like to help him as possible as I can, on the other hand, he should understand some required conditions. I would like to inform them to him again, precisely.

( Note: If I wrote the conditions rather arrogantly, please correct these parts softly. m(_ \)m )

Conditions.

General: I have to only find used bikes on line, basically from individuals to individuals. As you know, there is no bike shop which always provide an used bike in Kyoto where I live.
一般:中古はネットで、基本個人から探すしかありません。ご存知のように、私が住む京都には常時中古を売っているバイクショップはありませんから。

I also have to find a bike shop which can pack the bike for international mail. If you choose the one, which may not be in a condition that we can ship it to your country.
国際輸送用の梱包が出来る自転車屋も探さないといけません。もし、気にいたのが見つかっても無事あなたの国に届けれる条件あるとはかぎりません。

I assume that the rate in total. However, the bike shop may claim additional fee over my estimation. You may have to consider the addition.
総額でいくらかはだいたい判りますが、自転車によっては僕の見積もり以上の追加の手数料を言ってくる場合もあります。追加は一応考えておいてください。

For example, the bike shop Eirin said to me that you had to pay 3000 yen and he also said it's the minimum rate. I actually paid 8000yen to the bike shop when I ship a bike to Prague.
たとえば、エイリンは3000円かかると言いましたが、最低でそれえだけとも言いました。また、プラハへ送ったときは、実際8000円払いました。

Bikes: You can choose your favorite ones from some possible ones which I show you, however you can't choose the one, which will met the condition which you would want.
自転車: 私が選んだ中から気に入ったものを選んでください。でも、お望みの条件に合ったものが選べないかも知れません。

An used bike may have some damage like lacking of small parts or some parts have lusted.
中古はどこかの部品が無かったり、一部錆びてたりするかもしれません。

Payment: You have to pay a budget amount in advance. You can pay the money via Paypal adding 3.6% transaction fee or directly pay it to my bank account.
支払い: 前金で全額をお支払いください。3.6%の手数料が追加されるペイパルで支払うか、直接私の口座に支払うかしてください。

You may pay additional actual cost for international shipping arranged by a bike supplier.
自転車屋の手配で国際輸送の実費が追加でかかるかもしれません

Duration of your waiting : You may wait for some weeks if I can't negotiate with a seller in a assumed condition which you prefer.
待ち時間: 売り手との交渉がよい条件で出来ない場合、数週間かかるかもしれません。

Finally, I have got 4 answers on my mama bicycle survey, which opens from June 14th to June 31st. Thank you very much. I will write about the results and my analysis when the survey close.
最後、7月14日から31日まで実施予定のmama bicycle 調査の答えを4つ頂きましたどうも有難うございました。アンケート終了で結果、分析を公開したいとおもいます。