Mama Bicycle Journey in Kyoto Part.1

•  
  • 649
  • 7
  • 3
It was a sunny day. My older daughter and I went out biking. In fact, she finished her homework at a cafe, and I helped her with her study there, before the journey. Yes, we went to some places in the afternoon for relaxing ourselves.
晴れた日。上の子と私は自転車で外出。実は、出かける前に、彼女は喫茶店で宿題をすませ、私はコーチングを終わらせました。そう、午後はリラックスするべくあちらこちら出かけたのでした。

These side walks in the pictures are neat and easy to ride a bike, especially on weekend. Office workers are off there. The intersection between Karasuma and Sjijyo was calm after the heated Gion Matsuri.
写真の歩道は、綺麗だし、特に週末は歩きやすいです。サラリーマンはいません。四条烏丸の交差点はあの祇園祭のあと静かです。

We went on to south along the street. In the pictures, you can see some people ride their bikes and a father who seat his children on front and back of his mama bicycle. He is kinda mama bicycle father like me. I feel like I like such a landscape in Japan.
通りを南に進みました。何人かは自転車にのっているでしょ、そして、僕みたいに子供2人をmama bicycleの前後に乗せているお父さんもいます。こういう光景ていい感じだとおもいますね。

We decided to have lunch at a restaurant near the intersection between Karasuma and Gojyo. My daughter like a set meal with the grilled hamburg, and I like a set meal with the grilled fish. " Itadakimasu~" I feel like I like the custom of saying Itadakimasu before eating. What do you think about these atmospheres?
ぼくらは、五条烏丸の交差点近くのレストランで昼をとることにしました。娘はハンバーグセット、ぼくは焼き魚セットが好きです。いただきます。食べる前にいただきますということ、これもなんだ、良いもんだと思いました。こういう光景はどうでしょうね。