Biking around Gion, and Issen youshoku

•  
  • 453
  • 2
  • 2
This is a continuation of my last post.My family and I visited the Yasaka Shrine in Gion Kyoto to pray for our safe life for the first time this year. We decided to have dinner at a restaurant around there.

I suggested that we would go to a traditional and old Japanese style restaurant called Issen-yoshoku. I once tool my daughters there last summer.

(Here is the link to the post with some photos: http://mamabicycle.blogspot.jp/2015/01/biking-around-gion-and-issen-youshoku.html )

On the way to the restaurant my daughters were unexpectedly given two flouting balloons. They are sometimes given balloons like those.

"Itadakimasu" we ordered our each Issen-yoshoku dish and started eating it. The restaurant only provides the dish called Issen yoshoku. It looks like okonomiyaki.

My wide and I additionally ordered two glasses of Asahi beer.

The restaurant seemed to be always crowded and the atmosphere makes us spending old time there. It was a good mood.

Almost all the people walked there although my family and I biked there. We could park our bikes in front of the restaurant. You can do this.

We had a good dinner at the restaurant, We went back home. My mama bicycle life continues.