Yoi Yoi Yama was here in Kyoto :)

•  
  • 839
  • 2
  • 1
I am going to go jogging in haste, and I will write about today's post in haste. I will reply to my latest post later. Thank you very much in advance.

Body

Fortunately, yesterday was the national holiday, and Yoi Yoi Yama was also held in Kyoto. Yoi Yama is the name of the specific name for the Gion Matsuri night walk, and the day shall be fixed at the same day of June 14th, 15th and 16thin the past, now and in the future. So it's better for many people who love this big summer traditional festival that Yoi Yama is held on weekend, or the national holiday.

I took my daughters to the cafe before the Yoi Yama's festival walk. I would like to support their homework every weekend. I decided it and I will do it. It's fun and will help them in the future. Anyway, there should not be much explanation about it. We had sandwiches and they finished their homework. Thankfully.

On the way to the cafe, we saw many Yama and Hoko on every street in the area where we were at. To tell you the truth, it's the final opportunity that my 'youngest daughter see the Yama and Hoto standing there when she sits in the front child seat. She can't sit there next summer. She will completely grew too up to sit in. I feel very sorry, and I am happy that she has grown well.

At night, as I wrote it in my latest post, there were so many people that we were expected to walk slowly along every street. Amazingly, there were many people tonight following the Yoi Yoi Yoi Yama. Ah, I will end the story here. Sorry and thank you for reading.