Our usual cafe provides us good taste sandwiches and...

•  
  • 533
  • 0
  • 1

We rode our bikes to our usual cafe Veloce after buying books for my daughters.

We each ordered our favorite sandwiches and drinks, and took seats. The blue earth is always in front of us there. Interestingly, my daughters and I can always enjoy the same meals at the cafe as we have been having them every weekend for three years. It's interesting, right? Actually, the sandwiches are always made backyard in the cafe. So the freshness is no problem, but it's not easy to explain why we don't still feel bad at all. Of course, it's not bad.

On the other hand, my eldest daughter has become changed something in her mind. She is becoming fifth grade of her elementary school. So she sometimes shows bad temper when I tell her something. Hehe, what I am writing about now? this is a mama bicycle post. However, this is also the memory from my mama bicycle activity.

So far so good. I will continue my mama bicycle life with my daughters. I don't know until when . However, I can say it's very thankful. Have a great weekend, you too.

Blog link:http://mamabicycle.blogspot.jp/2015/01/our-usual-cafe-provides-us-good-taste.html