ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF THE INTERNET.

•  
  • 151
  • 0
  • 1
Internet is one of the most popular ways to spend time because most people are sitting a lot of hours in front of the screen.
Internet have a lot of advantages. Firstly of all, you can make friends easily because there are a lot of websites where you can fin people all world to chat or speak with them. Besides, you can send photos or videos them a few seconds to know better very fast. Secondly, you can fin a lot of information from various sources faster, about diseases, recipes, education, politics. etc. Moreover, you can do a lot of things, por example, look your transfer, watch videos, listen to music, etc.Thirdly, you can learn a language because there a lot of pages where you can learn a lot, for example, youtube. Besides, with Internet can buy online without move from house, But Internet have a lot of drawbacks too. Firstly, Internet can be addictive if you are sitting more time in front of screen or smarphone. MOreoer, your eyes can be harmful. Secondly, your personal information can be unsafe because hackers can steal your personal information. Thirdly, if you chat with people you don´t know person identity because they cannot say the trust you.

In conclusion, Internet is important but If we use with moderation.