After work, I went to my English conversation lesson as usual.

•  
  • 51
  • 1
  • 1
After work, I went to my English conversation lesson as usual. Last time, my teacher told me that she left her adapter at a restaurant when she went to Kyoto. She hesitated to make a call to the restaurant because she doesn't like to speak on the phone. She searched new one on the net, but she couldn't find it. She wasn't willing to call, but she had no choice but to call. Unfortunately, her adaper wasn't there. She must leave it somewhere else. She is a translater as well, so she used it when she translated English into Russian. I felt sorry for her misfortune and hope to find new adapter on the net as quickly as she can. By the way, I asked my teacher how I could the screen get darker and turn the volume down. She kindly told me how to do that. it depended on types of keyboards, but there should be marks such as suns and speakers on the keyboards. All I had to do was to press a Fn key and the sun at the same time to get the screen darker and press the Fn and speaker key to turn the volume down. Oh,no. It was very easy!