I took a day off from work and went to my hair salon for getting my...

•  
  • 43
  • 1
  • 1
I took a day off from work and went to my hair salon for getting my hair cut. My hairdresser told me that she had quit smoking at the end of last year. Everyone knows that smoking is bad for our health so, no wonder she didn't have a headache or stomachache ever since. She is totally healthy now, but there is one thing that she has to deal with. She has gained weight. I don't know how is her weight, but I could see that she became a little plump. She has already trained with a professional trainer at a gym to lose her weight. The trainer asked her to drink 2 litter of water per day. It is very difficult to drink such amount of water, but she has made a habit of doing it. She has just started training, so she hasn't lost her weight yet. Though, her skin has changed in good way. She hasn't had spots problems on her face anymore. I thought that drinking 2 litter of water was a bit challenging, it was worth a try. I got a 2 litter of bottled water and started drinking.I hope that it works for my skin too.