Life after death is now proven

•  
  • 117
  • 0
  • 1
A recent study involving more than two thousand respondents who have gone through a cardiac arrest shows that many of them were conscious in a way and even able to memorize their feelings after their heart had stopped.

According to researchers at Hampton University in the UK, that was possible thanks to the fact that the human mind keeps working for about three minutes after a cardiac arrest. Previously, scientists thought that the human brain stopped functioning in thirty seconds after a clinical death. But now, they are confident that the process is much slower than it was considered before.

One of the researchers involved in the study said, "We've proven that death isn't an instant process but one that takes a few minutes."

Only a few of the surveyed subjects were able to describe what had happened (been happening?) around them during the clinical death—for instance, physicians' attempts to reanimate them. One of the respondents, a 57-year-old man, could exactly describe the reanimation he had undergone after his heart had stopped beating.

This detailed description is particularly important for scientists because such feelings of clinically demised people have up to now been considered nothing but a hallucination.

Nevertheless, most of the respondents forgot their feelings and could not recall them.