LEARN SPANISH MORE EFFICIENTLY

•  
  • 200
  • 2
  • 2
LEARN SPANISH MORE EFFICIENTLY

First buy a book so that you can learn the basics . there are lots of books that you can use . The book that you buy should have translations into your own language. A couple of books that could suit you well might be " Teach yourself complete Spanish" by Juan Kattan Ibarca and “Spanish with ease” (assimil). It is important that you feel comfortable with the book that you are using. It is impossible to learn a language from a single book, so I recommend that you use more than one book.

You should also watch videos according to your own level on the internet ( documentaries , short stories, where people speak slowly and vocalize clearly.) do not worry if you do not understand everything that it is said. The important thing is that you start to listen to the Spanish language, (with time you will start understanding more and more).

Since the very beginning you should start working on your pronunciation.
Look for vídeos on YouTube. otherwise lots of bad habits will be ingrained in your speech and it will be very difficult to get rid of them later.Your aim should be acquiring a clear pronunciation.