Today I saw an article that is talking about "The child who wo...

•  
  • 33
  • 0
  • 0
Today I saw an article that is talking about "The child who wouldn't be happy if he/she always does the things because of his/her parents want them to do."
In fact, I think in our education many parents actually like that kind of children who wouldn't refuse their asks for. They hope their children don't ask why and just do it. They always think they are corrected and their choices are the best for their children. So they wouldn't ask their children whether they like it or not. And on the other hand, children are afraid if they don't follow their parents' words. It's may make them angry even will be abandon by their parents. So they do that thing even they hate it.
I remember when I was a child, one day, I don't want to do something that my mother asked me to do. I don't remember what is the thing she asked me to do, but I remember she was angry and she drags me out of the door and said she didn't want me anymore. I cried and I didn't know where can I go. After that thing, a lot of time I did the things which my mother asked me for but I don't want. Although I think my mother just wants to scare me and let me wouldn't do it again. But it's really hurt my feeling and insecurity. Now I want to change, I hope I wouldn't care about other people thinking anymore, but it is really hard.
今天我看到了一篇文章是在說"聽話的小孩可能不快樂"
事實上我想在我們的教育上很多父母喜歡那種不會抗拒他們要求的小孩,他們希望小孩們不要問只要按照他們說的做就對了。他們總是認為他們是對的、他們幫小孩的選擇是最好的,所以他不會問他們的小孩是否喜歡那麼做。另一方面小孩因為怕父母生氣甚至拋棄他們,所以即使討厭他們還是照做。
我記得當我還是小孩子的時候,有一天,我不想做我媽要求我的事情,我不記得是甚麼事情了,但是我記得她很生氣,她把我拖到家門外而且說她不要我了,我哭了而且不知道自己能去哪裡。自從那件事之後,很多時候我按照我媽的要求去做但其實我不想,雖然我想我媽應該只是想要嚇唬我讓我不敢再那樣,但那真的傷害了我的心而且讓我沒有安全感。現在我想要改變,我希望自己不要再在乎別人的想法,但那真的很難。