Do you make judgments about someone before you meet him?

•  
  • 454
  • 5
  • 3
Yesterday, as usual, I was reading my Sunday magazine when one article about first impressions caught my eye. Do you make judgments about someone before you meet him? I’m sure most people would answer, I don’t. However, it is scientifically proved that it takes you no more than a few second to do it. Therefore, if we know this fact, what can we do to make sure the best of ourselves? This and other questions were asked in the article and what’s more, they made you to think deeply about them. There were some examples such as; when you go to a party and you only know the host, when you start a new job and you want to make the best impression and when you go to a new school and you don’t know anybody. At the end of the article, you could fill a survey giving your opinion about your advice in these situations. The points you had to treat were about; what you say, how much you can speak or listen, eye contact, what you wear and body language. And so I was thinking about it for a long time.