Do You Have Any Problem When You Want To Write a Post?

•  
  • 534
  • 3
  • 2
I want to dedicate this post to a new friend of mine. Although I went to an academy, I only wrote a couple of writing a month. Very few ones for someone who want to pass the FCE exam. I needed to improve my English writing skills. I was surfing the web looking for new resources and I found this website, the English learners crib. I had to write in the language that I wanted to learn and at the same time I had to correct in my mother language. It was easy. When the time to write came, I sat in my chair, switch on my laptop and…..I didn’t even know about what I was going to write. This is the topic of this post. It doesn’t mind if you write about something real or if you like to do it about dreams, hobbies, places, whatever you can imagine. Such is my way to do it. One day I’m walking and something catches my eye, then I start to think and the post is already made. As real as the life. At the beginning it was difficult to find about what to write but now it’s quite the opposite. My new problem is the time; I’m inspired enough, my posts flow from my mind to my fingers and from them to my laptop. I don’t want to expand more on this post; I think I’m starting to be too boring.