Reading Again My Journals.

•  
  • 718
  • 5
  • 2
Sometimes I read my journals again after I got corrections from people because I want to be acquired with the correct expressions. Although I try to get used to the right expressions I got from people, I still make a lot of mistakes with the same things.

A couple of days ago, my friend laughed at me with my English after he listened to me talking with my English teacher at phone. Of course there was no intention to mock me seriously. He just made a joke. However I became totally upset.
(Yes, I`m timid, so don`t bring me down..ㅜ.,ㅜ)

I read my journals when I came back home to check how awful my English were. And I realized I`v made the same mistakes. It made me more disappointed with myself.

The next day, when I woke up in the morning I thought the feeling I got last night was not
only because of my real problem but also because of the situation. I was a little bit high with drinking beer when I got the phone from my teacher, so I might have a double talk.

I read my journals again in the morning. There were still many mistakes but those were not so bad. ^^;;;