31 topics, 1 / 4 page

0 comments

Dec 24, 2012

I am Vietnamese and I am learning English

Hi everyone :) I have been looking for a partner who can help me with my English, especially speaking and listening. I am Vietnamese and ...

0 comments

Oct 27, 2012

I want to teach Polish / Enseño polaco

I want to teach Polish / Enseño polaco via Skype, in exchange for your British English accent teaching o por enseñarme su acento castell...

0 comments

Sep 27, 2012

Hello everyone.

I talk spanish as native language and i want to improve my english talking and listening skills. If you are learning spanish i can he...

0 comments

Jun 22, 2012

I want to improve my English!

I studied abroad for about 1 year. After coming back to my country, I haven't got any chances to talk to native speakers. so, I would...

0 comments

Nov 20, 2010

英語or日本語or

【スカイプ名】劉 鴻飛 【スカイプID】sabisiikana 【性別】男性 【母国語】中国語 日本語 【学習中の外国語】英語 スカイプ始めたばかりです。 英語が得意な方、また中国語が話したい方ぜひ声をかけてください 英語ほとんど話せませんが...

0 comments

Oct 18, 2010

i want talk greek

hi every body i want to improve my greek language and i think i can do that if i spoke by it and treat by it .so i want any one to help m...

0 comments

Oct 2, 2010

I want talk in English

Hello, everyone I want to improve my English and a would like a friend to talk in the Skype. My Skype name is sarah.fernandes8

0 comments

Sep 9, 2010

Hello~ Everyone~!!

My name is Myeong-Woo. I have a English name. It is Wesley short Wes. I want to study English and Spanish. So, someone who can teach o...

0 comments

Aug 26, 2010

Native Japanese for English

hi:)I'm Japanese native speaker. now I'm studying in English at University in US.I want to conversation partner who speak in En...

0 comments

Aug 1, 2010

I can help you with Spanish!

I'm a native Spanish speaker, I can help you with Spanish conversation. I'm interested in English, Japanese & French. Add me ...
  31 topics, 1 / 4 page