123 topics, 1 / 13 page

0 comments

Jul 12, 2016

hello

i am Mahmoud from Egypt my native language is Arabic and i am studying English.can we exchange languages?

517 comments

Jul 12, 2016

About your skype ID

Hi everyone If you want to join the meeting, you can leave your ID here. However, if you don't want to let other people see your I...

0 comments

Jul 12, 2016

Looking for someone to talk via skype

Hello everyone, I'm looking for someone to talk and chat via skype. I really want to improve my Gnglish skills, so I thought this cou...

0 comments

May 10, 2016

Speaking

I am looking for someone who is good at speaking in English to establish a contact using SKYpe. I am from Latvia but I am Russian, so I s...

0 comments

Feb 22, 2016

I'm looking for fiends

Hi, I'm a polish girl and I'm looking someone to talk, not only witting. If you want to learn Polish or you are learning, it will...

1 comments

Dec 31, 2015

hi every one

I'm looking for native english speaker, or any other person who is good at english.. and my native lsnguage is kurdish..

2 comments

Nov 18, 2015

I am looking a partner who is good English and want learn Vietnammese

I am looking a partner who is good English and want learn Vietnamese. Is anyone interested in? If you want, please add friend me and we...

0 comments

Nov 18, 2015

日本語をれんしゅうをしたい、and I will teach you English

こんいちは、 ぼくはアメリカ人です。ニューヨークにすんでいます。二年間日本語をべんきょうしています。SKYPEで日本人にはなして、れんしゅうをします。えいごをおしられる。がいこくごことばをなっているのがたのしいです。 火曜日、木曜日、金曜日、9じごぜんー12...

1 comments

Nov 9, 2015

Hi all!

Hello everyone! I am looking for someone who is studying Russian and is native English speaker. I would like to learn English online by p...

0 comments

Jul 19, 2015

I learn English , I am looking for someone who is studying Russian
  123 topics, 1 / 13 page