108 topics, 1 / 11 page

404 comments

Oct 17, 2014

About your skype ID

Hi everyone If you want to join the meeting, you can leave your ID here. However, if you don't want to let other people see your I...

0 comments

Sep 19, 2014

Want to practice English speaking

Name : Sungjoo Byun ID : dlsjbyun Occupation : Office worker Mother tongue : Korean Learning language : English, Japanese

0 comments

Sep 19, 2014

Name : Sungjoo Byun ID : dlsjbyun Occupation : Office worker Mother tongue : Korean Learning language : English, Japanese

1 comments

Sep 9, 2014

I want to improve my English Level

Hi everybody, I would like to improve my english level and that why I would like to have conversation with english speakers by skype. ...

0 comments

Aug 22, 2014

Hi everyone

I want to improve my English and i hope someone here can help me .My name is ChengHongyu ,a Chinese student.Thank you very much!

0 comments

Aug 13, 2014

Hi everybody

My name:Pitt May first language:Chinese I'm studying:English My skype ID: pitt-sun

1 comments

Aug 12, 2014

I want to speak english on skype

Hello I´m interested in speaking english with you. I´m spaninsh, I can help you too. skype: celiayanezcamacho

0 comments

Jul 22, 2014

Hello. .My name is Alfia from Indonesia. I would like to improve my English and Learning German. my skype id is alphie_93, feel free to a...

0 comments

Jul 11, 2014

help me imrpove my english speaking and listening

helo all..im here to improve my english skills if u want to learn turkish .i can help u also u can write me on whatsapp +994519400930 ...

0 comments

Jun 25, 2014

If you need to practice your English skills we can do it together via skype. Unfortunately I have a time only at the evening (Europe >...
  108 topics, 1 / 11 page