80 topics, 1 / 8 page

0 comments

Apr 21, 2015

Chinese - English

Hello everyone, I am Joe and come from Taiwan. I am a native Chinese speaker . I want to improve my English skill. If you want to learn C...

0 comments

Sep 19, 2014

Curriculum Vitae

Please can anyone correct this? WORK EXPERIENCE 2014-present The Fifties – Caldonazzo (TN) Italy • Occupation or position he...

0 comments

Apr 8, 2012

Hello everybody!

Hey) Me name's Ann and I from Russia) Learning English, and be happy if anyone help me with that))thanks)

0 comments

Jun 19, 2010

Arabic - English

Hi my name is Nasser my mother languish is arabic and i am learning english .. please anyone want to learn arabic i am ready on skype ...

0 comments

Jun 17, 2010

Hi everyone......

Hi everyone, I am native Cantonese speaker. I am studying English and Japanese now, I hope here can improve my English and Japanese langu...

0 comments

Jun 16, 2010

Aloha!!!

I hope to find some stable partners who are native English speakers and want to learn Chinese. I can introduce you Shanghai culture,scene...

0 comments

Jun 15, 2010

I have a lot of homework in English

I am studying IELTS now and I need to write articals in English everyday. Hope members can correct my English. Thanks.

0 comments

Jun 6, 2010

Beautiful music from the Eurovision Song Contest 2006

Today I learned about the Eurovision Song Contest, which I hadn't known anything about. According to ja.wikipedia.org, it started in ...

0 comments

Jun 4, 2010

Spanish - French

Hello there! I'm from Chile and I'd like to share my native language knowledge with someone who wants to learn either Spanish or...

1 comments

May 2, 2010

Need Help!

I've written a thesis about Hemingway's sexuality. It needs proof-reading. Please check if the sentences are grammatically corre...
  80 topics, 1 / 8 page