It is childish nature to cling to small incidents and lose mental b...

•  
  • 18
  • 0
  • 1

It is childish nature to cling to small incidents and lose mental balance. If we intentionally let the mind fluctuate by excitement and hatred by taking every incident to heart, eventually we will make the whole world a ground of throne where everything pricks. Hence, you need to learn to realize that everything is like a dream, a mirage, a magic show, water bubbles, clouds and lighting. Everything is impermanent. Therefore, let go of everything that comes and pass by as it is.
If you take every small issue to heart and deliberately generate hatred, eventually, the whole world will turn into your enemy and you will be a lonely and miserable being despite seven billion human beings in it.
We are like travellers on this earth, and if we store everything the luggage of our mind, it will become a burden and make the journey tiresome. So, try to keep the luggage light on this journey of life. Take everything easy and let go of all hard and exciting situations. Just let everything rest on its natural way. Try not to identify oneself with every situation and be controlled by it.