Logan

•  
  • 419
  • 9
  • 4
The other day I went to watch the movie “Logan.” I enjoyed the movie but felt a bit sad at the same time -- Wolverine and Professor X both died in the movie, though I knew they are imaginary characters. The thing is their deaths mark the end of this series, which means the X-men movies I grew up watching have come to an end.

In the movie, Logan’s healing power was declining and was killed by X-24. Professor X was also killed by X-24 and died in a disgraceful way. He became senile and weak, and was stabled to death off his guard. However, in the previous series, Wolverine was invincible because he could recover very soon from any injuries. Professor X was omnipotent. He and his X-man students could turn the world around.

Perhaps some other actors may play Wolverine and Xavier in the future, but that will seem weird to me. Thank you Hugh Jackman! Thanks for your great acting as Wolverine in the past 17 years!

前几天我去看了电影《金刚狼3》,挺喜欢这部电影的,虽然同时感到一丝忧伤。在这部电影里,金刚狼和X教授都死了,虽然他们是虚构人物。他们的死标志着这个系列的终结,也就意味着,伴随我成长的X战警系列电影也就画上了一个句号。

在电影中,金刚狼的自愈能力逐渐减弱,最终被X-24杀死。X教授也被X-24杀死,死得很凄惨。教授年老体弱,在毫无防备的情况下被捅死。但在以前的系列中,金刚狼有着不败之身,无论受什么伤,总能很快恢复。X教授无所不能,他和他的学生们能翻天覆地。

也许将来还会有其他演员扮演金刚狼和X教授,但是会让我感到奇怪。谢谢狼叔休杰克曼,感谢你过去17年来奉献的精彩演绎。