Speaking of activities I would do when I’m alone in my leisure time...

•  
  • 38
  • 5
  • 1
Speaking of activities I would do when I’m alone in my leisure time, I thought of fishing. Fishing has become one of my favourite pastimes. I usually go fishing one or twice a week as long as I’m available. I had little knowledge of fishing until I came to Australia. I come to realise that fishing is actually a deep study and it may take me years to master. Some people enjoy calm and peaceful activities while some people enjoy exhilarating activities. I like fishing because it has both sides. Fishing for me is like a journey. I didn’t always catch a fish by the end of a day, and sometimes when I was ready to go, a giant fish was pulling my rod hard. Sometimes, when I was reeling in a fish, it turned out to be a crab. How exciting it is! Another reason why I enjoy this activity is that it never imposes any pressure on me. I can think about my problems with work and study while fishing and sort things out at the end of a day. Look at a sparkling lake when waiting for a fish makes me feel rippling. Fishing is no doubt my favourite entertainment.