- They hold a long rod and where river flow is slow they stick that rod in the bottom of the river by which ship moves.
- They hold a long rod and where ever the river flow is slow they stick that rod in the bottom of the river to keep the ship moving.
Sep 8, 2013 08:35 Golden Pavilion in Kyoto is...
- If you want to excitement you should go in spring when not only large amount of water but also Sakura is blooming.
- If you want more excitement you should go in spring when, not only is there a large amount of water, the Sakura is blooming.
Sep 8, 2013 08:32 Golden Pavilion in Kyoto is...
- When I was a kid I did not like vegetables very much but came I came to love them when I grew up.
- When I was a kid I did not like vegetables very much, but came I have come to love them as I have grown up.
- Since there isn't really one specific time a person grows up (it happens over time), the simple past sounds strange here. I feel the present perfect is more natural.
Sep 6, 2013 03:55 Today I have made vegetable...
- I have put eggplants and onions and okras and green peppers but did not put carrots because I forgot to buy them.
- I have put eggplants, onions, okra and green peppers in it, but I did not put carrots in it because I forgot to buy them. Or: I used eggplants, onions, okra and green peppers, but I did not use carrots because I forgot to buy them.
Sep 6, 2013 03:51 Today I have made vegetable...
- I still have huge problem of my English so that if I listen to voice recording it would easy to understanding and memorize it and I believe that is the same for Japanese learner so that I try to post my voice as much as I can.
- I am still having problems with my English. If I could just listen to voice recordings, it would be a lot easier for me to understand and memorize it. I believe the same can be done for those who wish to learn and are learning Japanese, so I will try to record my voice in Japanese and post the recordings as much as I can.
Sep 11, 2012 05:35 Could anyone kindly help me?