Proposing Video With voice recording

• 625
  • 3
  • 2

The first video is very famous “proposing video”. It may be you have already seen this video. Because this video makes you happy, people are sharing all over the word via the internet. It was already viewed over the 14,000,000! It is equivalent to the same number which one out of ten Japanese have already watched this video. That is amazing! Every one wishes their happiness. No one would ever doubt that couple happiness lasting forever.

Please look at the second video.

So what do you think? It is so funny, right? But actually this is a fake! Did you notice? I totally believed this one is real until one of my language exchange friend explained to me that is a parody! I was stupidly deceived. Actually, I was sympathize with that husband who is holding devoice paper in his hand. I think his acting is so good! I felt that I’m so stupid. This video made by the students from a comedy department of the Columbia College Chicago. It is an art College in the USA. The third video is introduction of that college.
If you want to become actor, comedian or writer they can teach you! It may be your dream will come truth.

I would really appreciate it if you could correct my writing!
Please use the MP3 file for your Japanese study. =^-^=