I would really appreciate it if you could correct my writing!

• 957
  • 6
  • 4
This is the most famous movie entire world. Lots of women think that Titanic is the best movie they’ve ever seen. Personally, I’m not a big fan of those romantic movies. However, I really like to watch based on historical fact movies. Do you remember the scene where after the ship collided huge glacier but still has lots of time to escape, while the third grade passenger try to escape but crew lock up the door until first grad passenger finished evacuation. I have one question. Is this totally truth? Or this part of movie is adaptation by writer? If you know that, please let me know.=^-^=

This news article from NHK

The families of passengers of the Titanic have marked 100 years since the ocean liner sank on its maiden voyage. They paid tribute on a memorial cruise in the North Atlantic.
The Titanic left Southampton, England, for New York in April 1912. It collided with an iceberg on the night of April 14th. The ship sank early the next morning, and more than 1,500 people died.
Two cruise ships followed the Titanic's course to the site of the disaster. The passengers then held a memorial ceremony at sea. Many of the passengers are descendants of those who survived the accident or those who died.

"I feel very emotional. I kept thinking of the people, what they must have felt like, how they must have stood on the deck. We know we're safe, but they didn't. They knew the opposite. It must be so awful."

The names of the victims were displayed on a screen after a moment of silence.
Other memorial events took place in Southampton and Belfast, Northern Ireland, the city that built the vessel.

The North Atlantic Ocean 北大西洋(きたたいせいよう) is correct !
I pronounced 北太平洋(きたたいへいよう) the North Pacific Ocean!