Advantages and disadvantages of fast food.

•  
  • 9727
  • 3
  • 3
So.. This is my first time to writee here... I'd like to get some help with my English hometask... Could you check, please?... Thank you in advance!

Nowadays people’s lives are becoming faster and faster. Because of that we want all the processes and procedures to be quicker, too. We have fast cars, fast computers, fast relationships and fast food. So is fast food really good for our speedy lives?
On the one hand, sometimes people have no time to cook, so they have no other choice then going and buying fast food. This saves time to many people every day, which is convenient (they can buy fast food wherever they go, so there is no need to search for a place to have a snack). What is more, this type of food is usually cheap enough to be affordable for many people. Plus our bodies need a balanced diet: we need some fats, sugars and salt. There are enough of these components in fast food.
On the other hand, this fast life is killing our bodies. When we eat fast food, we get large amounts of additives, which are full of saturated fats and other chemicals. Secondly, food should make us feel better, but fast food doesn’t provide you with vitamins and minerals, which your body needs. And finally, it is often said in mass media, that some fast food is cooked in conditions of bad hygiene.
To sum up, I would like to say that fast food is a very interesting experiment of the humanity, which has a lot of advantages, but we should not overuse it unless we want to damage our health. Sometimes I eat fast food, but it must not be a part of someone’s every day routine.
Img_hn_pc_bn300-3484a621094d33784ab18d6efd7f193a