About Spaghettini Vongole Rosso

•  
  • 275
  • 3
  • 1
About Spaghettini Vongole Rosso

I'm lazy about cook. I always go outside to eat, not cook in my room. Actually, I haven't cooked at my room but today I tried to make Spaghettini Vongole Rosso for my mother because she is worried about my middle-aged single and non-cooker situation. It was easier than I imagined, so I share this information how to cook it. First of all, you prepare a tomato can, a chopped garlic, a few basil leaves, and olive oil and some calms. Second of all, you fried a chopped garlic and a few basil leaves with two large spoons of olive oil until the color of garlic changed from white to brown then you put full of tomato can into pan until boiled. At the same time, you boiled spaghetti with another pot. About 5 minutes later, you put some calms into pan, afterwards you transfer spaghettini from pod to pan quickly. That's all of it. Before I tried it, I thought that it's so difficult for me to cook Italian food. If you think like me, just do it. I wish this experience would make me happy to find out my new perspective. :)