Parents are the best teachers.

•  
  • 986
  • 1
  • 3
“Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are
the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support
your answer.”

I agree the statement that parents are the best teachers. When you are born, you have to learn how to live in the society. The first community you belong to is your family. Whether you like it or not, your parents become your first teacher in your life. It doesn't matter they are good people or not. If they are good people, you can learn what makes them good. If not, you will consider how not to be like them.

When I was 9 or 10 years old, my parents got divorced. My father made the cause. He went out to drink almost every night and it seemed like he didn't care about his family. One day my mother found out he had a woman to go out with. Eventually my mother left him with me. We started new life without him. He was definitely a bad father. However, I learned from him a lot. What I mean is that he was a bad example of father. Now I have married and got a little son. I spend lots of time with him and play much with him. I don’t like to be like my father. I want to be a real good father of my son. On the other hand, I thank my mom that she had raised me by herself. I know it was hard to live as a single mother in the society. My parents taught me how I should behave as a member of family. They are totally different type of people, but they both were my teacher in my life.
You will meet so many people who can be your good teacher in your life. However, your parents are your first teachers and it will never be changed. You learn a lot from them whether you are aware of it or not.