First Day

•  
  • 244
  • 0
  • 1
I woke up at an unfamiliar place. Soon after a few minutes, I remembered that I was in Pune in India. I took a shower and had breakfast. I stayed in a luxurious hotel. Actually, this room is much better than my house in Japan. I was very comfortable in this place.

The purpose of this visit is to have a meeting with an Indian subsidiary company. The CEO and a few senior management people came to my hotel and had lunch together. I was really surprised because they spoke Japanese very well. I heard that most of their employees were able to speak Japanese very fluently. In other words, I don’t need to use English at all during this stay.

They invited me to their building and showed me their up-to-date facilities. I was relieved that they worked in a modern environment. After that, the CEO gave me a comprehensive presentation about the company. It seemed that their business was continuously growing up.

We went to an Italian restaurant with them. We enjoyed delicious food. I didn’t expect that there was such a nice restaurant in Pune. I heard that there were a lot of good places which rich people could enjoy.

So far, so good. I really like this place.