What my week at work look like?

•  
  • 126
  • 0
  • 1
May 28, 2018 07:12 work week managment manager grammar problems formal oral speech interview
Hello,
Can you check my grammar?
This is an oral presentation, formal of course. Thank you!

What my week at work look like?

Monday
• On Monday we do manual replacement with motorola and I help our VM in preparing a plan of changes for the store on current week - merchandise changes for walls, central furniture, tables and podiums
• This day usually we have a large delivery and lots of new products, so we're preparing everything for the upcoming changes
• I also delegate one person to our stockroom to clean up, one person to ironing new products
• Once a week I write feedback about our products (what was sell the most, what our clients are asking about)

Tuesday
• We change section (walls, central furniture, tables) after prior consult with our supervisor
• I delegate one person to change main podium, one person to change accesories area (In our store one person change accesories every week)
Wednesday
• On Wednesday we finish the work with products in our store
• I delegate one person to our stockroom to clean everything after delivery and changing , one person to do inventory of VIP items like leather jackets
Thursday
• Cleaning the stock room
• Manual replacement and ironing the new products
Friday
• On Friday we do manual replacement with motorola
• I delegate one person to clean the stockroom, one person to prepare new products, one person to do inventory of jeans (and we do it always before the opening the store)