I want to practice present perfect tence

•  
  • 331
  • 1
  • 2
I supposed my computer had broken because I turned on my computer but the screen had been disapeared anything and the color was black.I could usually use it until yesterday.That was no problem. I bought the computer which is made in NEC 4years ago. I have used it for my hobby not job. I wonder it was so early to broke out.
I wonder I should buy new one. I gave up to repair the computer but I want to have electricity shop checked at once. And then I brought it to the shop. The staff turned on my computer, it started to work immediately. The staff said the computer haven't broken, it has been installed a lot of soft and it become heavy. I delete extra soft so the computer became work well.
I want to practice to perfect tence. I don't know which difference between past tence and prevent perfect tence. Please let me teach about that.

私はコンピューターのスイッチを入れても画面に何も表れずに、画面が真っ黒なので壊れたと思った。昨日まで普通に使えてた。なにも問題はなかった。私はNECのコンピュータを4年前に買った。コンピューターは仕事ではなく趣味で使ってる。そんなに早く壊れるだろうか?新しいのを買うべきか。修理をあきらめてたが一度電気店調べて貰いたい。それでお店に持って行った。店員さんがスイッチを入れたらすぐに動き出した。店員さんはコンピュータは壊れてない重くなってるだけといった。私は余分なソフトを消した。そしたらコンピュータは良く動くようになった。

私は完了形の練習をしたい。過去形と完了形の違いが分からない。それを教えてください。