“Individual learning vs group learning”

•  
  • 277
  • 0
  • 1
“Individual learning vs group learning”

In Japan, where I live, many students always study very hard at schools. Then, they often study as individual learning or as group learning. I personally believe that many students should study as group learning in their schools. As a result, if they would be able to study as group, they will help from their professor and they will share ideas with their group members.

First, if many students studied as group learning in the school, they would help week subjects from their professor. To give an example, when I was a high school student in Tokyo, Japan. However, I suffered from to study biology in my class. Therefore I was not get in good score in the semester. Thus, I decided to study biology with my professor at the school. While I was studying the subject with my professor in three weeks, I could understand how to work on my biology tests. Finally, I achieved to obtain good score in the final biology test. As the example above illustrates that if I was not able to study with my professor, I would not be able to get good score in the subject.

In addition, if many students studied as group learning in the school, they would improve their self. For example, when I was a junior high school student, I had to work on my assignments in Japanese class, so I and in my class friends had to do as group working in the Japanese class. While I was discussing with my group members, I was able to know various knowledge. Consequently, I could improve myself. Furthermore, we worked on the assignments very hard for every day, so we were honored from the teacher. This experience clearly shows that if I could not attend in the class, I would not be able to improve myself.

In conclusion, I strongly believe that many students should study as group learning in their schools. Thus, they will help weak subjects from their great professors and they will improve them self.