Latest Comments

Apr 16, 2010 16:46 webber commented on To the young
I like this text. It seems that many countries have the problem that newly graduated students from university can't find a good job....
Feb 20, 2010 17:35 taramama commented on To the young
Eric and Samantha thank you for your correction. Very helpful.
Feb 20, 2010 13:33 Samantha made 4 corrections for To the young
I hope the future brightens up for your daughter and she takes your advices :) I'm currently in my second year of University, but I ...
Feb 20, 2010 13:31 Eric made 1 corrections for To the young
In English, we use "a lot" with nouns that are not countable. For example: sand, music, truth, water, etc. We use "many...
Dec 17, 2009 19:52 Heidi commented on these days 添削おねがいします
Taramamaさん, すみません, I did not realize that you had written a reply until just now. You have such a nice blog, I wish I could understand m...
Dec 14, 2009 20:18 taramama commented on these days 添削おねがいします
Heidiさん、ありがとうございます。 I sometimes post my blog in English so that my foreign friends can see it. If you like, have a look at my blog: htt...
Dec 14, 2009 18:44 Heidi made 24 corrections for these days 添削おねがいします
I am very sorry to hear about your dog. They really become a part of the family and we miss them a lot when they pass away.
Nov 25, 2009 09:57 不思議な光 commented on Childish healing Elza
"Renal" derives from Latin and is most used in medical books. In formal writing I would use the word renal. I prefer the term...
Nov 24, 2009 14:14 taramama commented on Childish healing Elza
Thank you for your comment. I am wondering which is better, renal failure or kidney failure for 腎不全. The 4 Japanese words means your ni...
Nov 24, 2009 12:04 不思議な光 made 10 corrections for Childish healing Elza
taramamaさん, I know how much pain you experienced when you lost Elza... I lost my ferrett (たすけと言う)to renal failure. That was two years ago...
Nov 22, 2009 19:34 taramama commented on My dear Elza
Thank you for the corrections.
Nov 21, 2009 22:08 made 2 corrections for My dear Elza
That's so sad :/ I'm very sorry!! It seems like she had a good life, though :). Take care and I wish you the best!! ^^