Some people believe that people who read books can develop more imagination and language skills than those who prefer to watch TV. To what extent do you agree or disagree

•  
  • 233
  • 2
  • 2
Some people believe that people who read books can develop more imagination and language skills than those who prefer to watch TV. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Answer

Reading books and watching TV are two main ways to develop more imagination and language skills. While it is true that watching TV can help people gain a wide range of knowledge, I agree that reading books is better to improve imagination and language skills.
On the one hand, watching TV bring are many benefit for people to develop themselves. Firstly, image and music are factors plays important role in our life to develop language skills, especially for children. They really into learning language thought watch lively videos, so they can learn it quickly. Secondly, TV programs which have lively animation and interesting songs allow young people to nurture their imagination. On top of that, watching TV should be encouraged in and out of the study environment as a method of education to nurture essential skills for youngsters.
On the other hand, reading books is better than watching television because it provides an active learning for learners while the latter is a passive one. Reading books can draw imagination. For example, people who read books need to imagine what happen when they read stories and it very attract them to read more. Furthermore, reading can also contribute a lot to language skills. Reading begins the journey through one’s language development stages.
In conclusion, although watching TV can help people develop more imagination, language skills and gain knowledge, I believe that reading books is much better.