How a Vietnamese hot girl is?

•  
  • 1253
  • 3
  • 3
How a Vietnamese hot girl is?

Well, if you visit Hanoi nowadays, you will see a new kind of vanity symbol that many young girls madly follow. They are the long-leg-short-brain hot girls which are very crowed today. Entering some coffee shop at the old streets of Hanoi, it is very easy to recognize some of them among many ordinary people. Maybe, you will see a young girl wears a thin shirt that can see through to her navel with an expensive coat and an import costly handbag. Regularly, there will be a rich dude along with her who subsidies for all her stuff. They sit together but hardly talk to each other. After 3-5 minutes checking herself with a small mirror, the girl pulls out her latest Iphone from her handbag and take photos of herself. Then, talking some words with her dude to choose a best photo to post on her Facebook with some ridiculous status like: "Well, I was sleepless yesterday and now my skin is so bad". " It's terrible, how can I lose my weight, this month I've already gained 0.1kg" or "I'm 18 years old, How old I am !!!" Afterwards, she plays with her Iphone, answers her FB's comments and totally ignore her dude. The dude, without anything to do, also pulls out his smart phone and plays with it. Sometimes, they turn back to take some photos of both, posts on FB and then keep on playing with their cellphone.

These hot girls are very pragmatic. They will receive any expensive gifts from any dudes who like them, even though they have had their boyfriends. And if they find a richer guy, they are willing to kick the old one. It is reason why recently, the Vietnamese newspaper has posted a shock headline: a rich boyfriend claims his gifts back from a hot girl.
Many people blamed this girl for receiving the expensive gifts from the guy she had not any affection. And she answered that: it is so stupid if you do not receive the gifts when being given.

So, the foreign guy, if you want to have a Vietnamese hot girl, make sure your wallet heavy enough.