Some people believe in the traditional idea that the woman’s place is in the home, while others say that idea is outdated and that women should play an increasingly important role in the workplace of the future. What is your opinion?

•  
  • 2719
  • 0
  • 1
While people in the modern society believe everyone will have an equal opportunity to pursue their own dreams regardless of their gender, in the traditional society some people believe that woman should be at home, taking care of child and family. There are two opposite views for woman's live;however, it is productive and better for woman to work outside than staying home because it will be not only better for her psychological state but also better for our societal growth.

First of all, working outside is good for the mental state of many women. A lot of stay-at-home mothers feel more stress taking care of kids at home than working outside. House hold chores such as cleaning, making foods, taking care of babies and the elderly requires a lot of efforts but they often feel little rewards for their hard works. While working outside, women can receive money in exchange of their labour and skills. Also in the modern society, a divorce rate is so high that keeping their career and being financially stable is necessary for all women. While women with career has a higher self esteem, it is healthier options for women to work.

Working women are also socially valuable for the county. In Japan many women used to quit their jobs after their marriage or before their child birth. Since work population had been dwindling, the government began to set up child care facilities to support career women. Making a comfortable work place for women means increasing tax revenues for the government, which can provide better support to education and heath care for their nations. Also, diverity in the work environment can lead to innovative ideas in the companies and society, changing idea of family dynamics to meet the social needs. People should not fit in only one categories to limit their abilities.

In conclusion, although traditional society has old customs and moral values for staying women at home, women nowadays do not believe it any more and want to play an important roles for both family and work. Women who has financially independent can gain confidence and have healthy perspectives in works and household duties. Society can also benefit from working woman economically. It is reasonable to believe that in diverse society both man and women are to be socially responsible to share their duties.