My Avatar Has Gone...ーдー; (877)

•  
  • 468
  • 9
  • 1
My dearest friends and teachers on Lang-8!
How have you been? Me? Please don't ask me about it....
I've been super busy since the end of March and I've been working sooooo hard as a kindergarten teacher.

By the way, my avatar on my top page has gone, which I've found it right now. What happened to Lang-8 while my absence?
The avatar was made by one of the best friends on Lang-8 and I like it very much. The avatar is one of my treasure(s?) I've got on the Internet. haha
The friend ,who made my avatar, has a fantastic talent in many fields, such as languages, piano play and so on although he is young.

Oh? I have to say about my work today since there were some requests about what I've been doing these days.

After my graduation from college, I've been working as a brand new teacher at a kindergarten in my city.
Everyday, I drive to the kindergarten by my own car and I get there at around 8:00 am. Pupils come to the kindergarten by buses, which are owned by the city office. I'm working as a public servant now because my kindergarten was established by the money which was paid by tax payers. As for me, I'm paying some money as a tax, which is about 20% in all out of my income.

This is my daily schedule from Monday to Friday.
6:00am: I get up and start making some lunch boxes for my family. I usually make at least three boxes, some of them for my father and my co-workers. I was asked to provide some lunches because I'm fond of cooking and they say my lunch boxes are not bad. At the end of the month, they offer to pay some money although I refuse to get it.

8:00 am: I leave for the kindergarten by car.

8:30-8:50 We have some kind of meeting at the teachers' room. Usually, we talk about our teaching plan there.

9:00am -12:00 I enjoy my classes with lots of children.

12:00-1:00pm Lunch time! Yay! We usually eat lunch with chilren and I eat my lunch of my own making. Sometimes, however, some of my side dishes are often eaten by the children. haha

1:00-3:50 Afternoon classes. I usually teach them music and dance and I sometimes read easy books for them.

4:00-5:00 I write my diary about what happened on the day, we call the diary, 業務日誌 in Japanese. What is the suitable word for 業務日誌 in English? The diary about my daily work or something?

5:00-7:00 I usually practice playing the piano in the music room at my kindergarten. Many of my friends know that I like music because I wrote about music many times here on Lang-8.

8:00-10:00pm Dinner time with my family at home and sometimes with my boyfriend at restaurants.

10:00-11:00 I read books before going to bed.

Well, I'll be back here again to write my entry, maybe once or twice in a month, however I will write more and read friends entries after I get used to my hard work.
I seldom connect my line on the Internet these days because of my hard work. On Saturdays and Sundays, I usually go outside with my boyfriend.

Okay! That's all for today!

Rose @>---->--------- who likes working very much! (^___^)