Her Story

•  
  • 21
  • 1
  • 1
Her Story
She likes the alcohol in her body and enjoyed the faint, her mind is clear, her body is getting hot and excite under alcohol’s effect. After a long work day, She likes let a whole body get into the sofa and lie lazily like a cat. This moment, no work, no pressure from the stupid US pig,(US pig is her boss comes from USA), seems her soul comes back her body again. Looking outside through the window,the city lights illuminated the night sky, a few stars shone weakly, like a girl with a little shy.
He suddenly stands in front of her and the handsome face attached to her ear, made her tickles. “Sleep”. He just had a shower and wrapped a towel, 180cm the height of him, coupled with those two huge pectoral muscles, makes him look more powerful and charming. a few drops of water that are naughty and sticky on his brown arms. “Hey, put me down! “When she was wanted to speak something, His mouth was tightly attached her lips and threw her on the bed. He emanated the smell of soap that she was familiar with, the night seemed to be quiet at once, only to hear his gasping sound.
From Today, Let me tell you about her story…
她喜欢喝酒,并且很享受那种喝过酒后,晕晕沉沉的感觉。她的头脑很清醒,在酒精的作用下,她的身体变得越来越热,越来越兴奋。经过漫长的一天,回到家里。她像个猫一样,全身慵懒地躺在沙发上。这一刻,没有工作,没有来自愚蠢的美国猪的压力,(美国猪是她的老板来自美国),此刻,她的灵魂似乎又回到了她的身体里。她透过窗户向外望去,城市的灯光照亮了夜空,稀稀拉拉的几颗星星就像一个个少女,在心里回忆着一个秘密,有点害羞的发出微弱的光芒。他突然站在她面前,那张俊俏的脸贴在她的耳朵上,使她感到痒痒的。他霸道的说:“睡觉”。刚刚洗完澡的他,下半身裹着一条毛巾,几滴没被擦去的水珠顽皮的站在他棕色的手臂上,1米八的他,加上两个强健的胸肌,使他看起来更加高大和迷人。“嘿,放我下来!”当她想说话的时候,他的嘴紧紧地贴着她的嘴唇,并把她扔到床上。他的身体散发着她熟悉的肥皂的香味……夜晚似乎一下子安静下来,只有他喘气的声音...... 从今天起,让我来告诉你们关于他们的故事…谢谢你们的时间。