Vent.

•  
  • 220
  • 1
  • 1
It simply makes me feel saddest when someone I dearly like doesn’t even seem to give a shit about me. They say they care about me and everything, but the fact of the matter is they’d never listen to my stories or bother to imagine how I feel. I know it is again me being irrationally jealous and frustrated, but sometimes I just don’t know how to suppress this feeling and I can’t bear the idea of someone not liking me as much as I like them.

…to make matters worse, I’ve got two reports to finish, both of which are due tomorrow :<
What on earth has made me this emotional wreck? Seriously something needs to be done about this possessiveness issue of mine. (also there's too many S's in the word possessiveness. but I like it.) It’s driving me off the edge.

And I know I’m such a loner. I don’t have friends to pour out my heart to, nor would I be blessed with a family to offer me unconditional care.

I just needed some place to vent. That’s why I couldn’t resist writing this on a computer in the school library :]

Thanks for reading such a sucky entry.
I’m so painfully aware that writing this sort of blog wouldn’t help much to actually improve my writing skills, but it serves as a great way of distracting myself :3

BYEEEE