Unpaid community service

•  
  • 834
  • 0
  • 1
Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Recently, a great of deal of attention has been paid to the fact that it is significant for students to know helping each other as humans. Consequently, there is a growing discussion about whether they should be involved in unpaid community service as a part of high school programs. Some people state that the unpaid service should introduce as high school programs. However, there are some individuals who disagree with this idea. This essay will examine and consider the above issue.

The first point to consider is the fact that high schools should adopt the volunteer activities as high school programs. For example, students will become kind for to anyone if the program enforce.The problem of abusing will be diminished. That will lead to our society that anyone helps each other. In my opinion, this society can come true although it spends lots of time to realize that society.

On the other hand, there is no doubt that some people disagree with the previous perception. For instance, students can't have time to gain basic skills if the program is adopted. I believe that there are somethings more important than study.

In conclusion, I would like to emphasize that the volunteer activities need for high school students despite of the fact that unpaid community service shouldn't be adopted. High schools should introduce the volunteer activities as a part of high school programs.
Img_hn_pc_bn300-3484a621094d33784ab18d6efd7f193a