IELTS writing 6

•  
  • 506
  • 2
  • 3
Sep 8, 2009 15:07 ielts
Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions.Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.

Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Most boys must have dreamed of becoming professional baseball player once in their life.However,the fact is that even a person who is favored by both lack and talent can not reach their dreams.Only a few people can be succeed as a successful professional athletes.
Basically,the better results athletes get,the more money they can earn and the more people can enjoy it.Atheletes playing sports encourage people to be alive in their life.Assuming an amount of pleasures by people waching sports is proportional to an amount of money athletes can obtain,it is even less of a surprise that they are received such plenty of money.To explain by using business as an example,they just collect bills which they sells in the most efficient way.They do not nothing wrong.All money is what they should take.If no one go to see them,of course they can make no money.
From the different standpoint,we can view the mountainous pile of money with suspicion of whether they,atheletes,really need such a lot of money.It is certainly necessary for them to have some money to develop their physical strength,but they reap a benefit more than their workout cost. They can make enough to live on and it is not difficult to use their money for even their lavish life style.In this respect,it might be unfair.
In my opinion,if you do not really like them to earn money,you should not spend your own money on all involved sports or atheletes.Or our nation could not be free economy.