My resent favorite place

•  
  • 500
  • 0
  • 1
My resent favorite place

Hi there, I haven't used this web site for a while, because I'd been busy looking for a job.
But finally I've got a job offer and I feel released from the pressure of job-hunting. Today I want to write about a place I found interesting, called "Manga Café", during my job-hunting.

Manga Café is a place where you can read a variety of manga, and they also provide free internet service for customers, therefore it's also called "Net Café". A customer is give one small room and can do reading or netsurfing. But the most interesting feature of this business is that people can stay over night. They even have a shower room and sell toilet set, so even if you don't have anything to put up, there is nothing to worry about.

Some people assume that the quality of sleep may be interrupted by other users, of course. Yes, that's true. But from my experience, the most distractive thing is the fact you are surrounded by a countless number of manga. I don't know how many times I've overstayed reading my favorite manga before job interviews. Maybe that's the cause to have prolonged my job-hunting.

If you are keen on Japanese manga or anime and confident of Japanese skills, I'm pretty sure you'll go crazy reading manga all night long. If you happen to visit Japan, I recommend you to experience a crazy night with your favorit manga. From my point of view, it's much better than any other simply tourist spots.