A real outcome of language education

•  
  • 409
  • 0
  • 0
Sep 25, 2012 07:43 English essay language
Finally, I’ve finished my language course. It was really challenging for me to try CAE (Certificate in Advanced English). I’ve learnt lots of grammer and techniques to obtain a high score in the exam. I admit great progress in my English, which is a good thing, right??

To be honest, I feel guilty sometimes when I’m speaking English as a part of exercise. The reason for this is that I needed to make up a story as so to speak fluent English. In any kind of English test which include a speaking section in it, it is fluency in speaking and the structure that it is put much value on rather than candidat’s opinion. Therefore, it’s not too much to say that I’m used to creating a anecdote with a pack of lies.

Don’t judge me! What should be blamed for generating a feeling of guilt is stupid questions given by an examiner. What am I supposed to answer a question like what I want to be in my future? given that I’ve even not figured out the answer yet. If you are learning any language, I bet you also find it easy to lie to avoid many poes or an inconvenient conversation.

After all, I came to the conclusion that I’ve become to be able to take advantage of making a fack story up. And I hope this skill will bring me benefits.