The diagram presents two methods to produce electricity through ene...

•  
  • 465
  • 0
  • 1
The diagram presents two methods to produce electricity through energy that are in the movement of waves.

The method one works with a float that goes up and down with the movement of the waves. This float movements a piston, which pressures water into a storage tank in the top of the system. Two pipes are connected with this storage tank; one is responsible for feeding it with water and the other to outline the water. In this second pipe is a turbine with a generator and when the water pass through it leaving the storage it converts the mechanical energy to electricity.

The second method, however, is simpler and generates electricity by the air movement generated by the waves. There is a chamber with a turbine inside of it, while the water level rises, it pushes air into the chamber. So that, a current of air passes though the chamber and out of an opening in the roof. Due to this currents of air, turbine rotates and generates energy.

These two devices show how clean, renewable energy source can be used to create electricity power.