Latest Comments

Sep 23, 2010 12:09 Aaleen made 11 corrections for I am at a loss whether to g...
Book clubs in general are very fun, especially if the leader is very energetic and talkative! However, as for "The Jane Austen Bo...
Sep 21, 2010 00:09 Aaleen commented on I watched the movie last ni...
Wow! I'm going to try and watch this movie =D Thanks You did a good job at explaining too, it's hard but you did well ^^ keep ...
Sep 21, 2010 00:06 Aaleen commented on I had my birthday party las...
Ah that's so great! Thanks for sharing pictures with us too ^^ Great English too =]
Sep 20, 2010 11:56 Dru Solis made 4 corrections for I watched the movie last ni...
You're doing well. I might have to check out that movie. -Dru
Sep 19, 2010 15:29 Omar made 7 corrections for I had my birthday party las...
Happy Birthday, glad to hear it was very special.
Sep 19, 2010 09:08 Aaleen commented on Today is my birth day eve.
Heyy nice to see you post again! Happy Birthday and have fun! Post about your birthday later okay?
Sep 17, 2010 16:58 Michael M made 4 corrections for Today is my birth day eve.
Happy birthday! Good luck with the guys:)
Aug 4, 2009 03:06 Aaleen made 1 corrections for I just like to party, like ...
Wow the pictures looks like it was a really big and fun party =.= I planned a party once on Canada day, and it was really tiring, I fe...
Aug 3, 2009 12:04 Billy made 4 corrections for I just like to party, like ...
Good job! I know that all the hard work was worth it =)
Jul 20, 2009 22:38 Aaleen made 16 corrections for "shirotori-onsen"...
Your sentences were amazing!~ You did a great job and it sounds like you're really enjoying you summer break ^-^ Thanks for shari...
Jul 19, 2009 03:38 Aaleen made 1 corrections for Did you enjoy "Hanakin...
Sorry I corrected that sentence incorrectly >.< It's better this way.
Jul 19, 2009 03:36 Aaleen made 4 corrections for Did you enjoy "Hanakin...
I'm guessing that summer vacation has just begun in Japan? Well to be honest, summer vacation usually starts somewhere around mid ...
Jul 19, 2009 02:18 Nacho made 8 corrections for Did you enjoy "Hanakin...
昨日は金金でしたよ。ホノルルの週は月月火水木金金です。 Sorry if my grammar is wrong. Honolulu culture is like Japan and Asia 100 years ago. My job title includes ...
Jul 18, 2009 01:34 カイル commented on The way to Jessica Alba is ...
Ohhh You want to hear my music You can check it out..... I play acoustic by myself....and I used to have a metal band..... here are the t...
Jul 17, 2009 18:30 Aaleen commented on The way to Jessica Alba is ...
Oh yes, I'm sorry I almost forgot >.< Your answers are compeletly correct! It seems you understand that part now, also in t...
Jul 17, 2009 18:26 Aaleen commented on The way to Jessica Alba is ...
haha, no I'm not a major in English, I just really love helping people, so I do my very best when someone wants to learn, a friend of...
Jul 17, 2009 12:40 mm commented on The way to Jessica Alba is ...
To kai Thank for your helping!! Actually, I sometimes get lazy and just forget about working out as well. So my body is gonna be par...
Jul 17, 2009 00:03 Aaleen made 15 corrections for The way to Jessica Alba is ...
Excellent I saw some improvements. The common error you made was using "of" instead of "from" This can be very con...
Jul 16, 2009 23:46 カイル made 9 corrections for The way to Jessica Alba is ...
So you like to work out?, Me too, but not to look like anyone, just to be in good shape haha, but sometimes I get lazy and just forget ab...
Jul 16, 2009 12:41 mm commented on My hoby is Calligraphy(&quo...
Thank you guys!! Especially Aaleen!! I could immediately understand perfectly, because you taught me kindly!! I will care that you t...
Jul 16, 2009 12:32 mm commented on This is my first diary here.
Thank you guys!! I'm sorry about my return's late. I am going to answer your question♪♪ I develop the PC software to build a...
Jul 16, 2009 11:28 Aaleen made 9 corrections for My hoby is Calligraphy(&quo...
Really great sentences, just a little mistake that I'm sure everyone makes (it's very common when you're learning) "Chil...
Jul 15, 2009 23:39 smile irvin smile (: made 6 corrections for My hoby is Calligraphy(&quo...
I love how you write but you need more work. ;)
Jul 15, 2009 19:47 Aaleen made 3 corrections for This is my first diary here.
Very good, what was the PC Software about? I see you're also into Techno/Trance music, I like that kind of music too ^^ could you ...
Jul 15, 2009 02:37 ~Jala~ // ~ジャラ~ made 12 corrections for This is my first diary here.
Good work! What type of PC software was it? What type of makeup do you like? I'd also like to hear more about your English teacher. :)
Jul 14, 2009 13:12 Gabriel made 9 corrections for self-introduction
So far you've done a good job Mimu. You've done way better than I would have done attempting to write in Japanese.
Jul 14, 2009 13:11 IroEnpitsu made 5 corrections for self-introduction
たくさん英語の単語がしっている。Nice。 私の専攻は工学です。 頑張ります! よろしくお願いします。
Jul 14, 2009 13:09 Pandamilk made 7 corrections for self-introduction
Hello mimu :) welcome to Lang-8~ I'm sure you'll receive lots of help here and quickly see improvements! If you have any questi...