Hello!

•  
  • 223
  • 9
  • 2
Hello! How are you? : )
This is my first article and I would like to ask you to check it. I know my English isn't quite well but I try to do my best.

So, let's start with:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you in response to your advertisement which I found in the Internet, connected with a summer job offer.

Unfortunatelly I don't know French as well as I would like to so I decided to write to you in English.

First of all I would like to ask that your offer is still current and do you need workers.

If yes, me and my friends have to say we are very interested in it.

When it comes to us, we are group of young, 19 years old guys from Poland willing to work. We will end our school about the end of May, and even at the beginning of June we can come. All of us know English quite well and French a little. We are learning French at our high school. To be frank we would like to improve our French just in France. We are also really ambitious, hard-working and outgoing people.

I wonder if you could tell me how about salary, how much do you pay to employees?
I would also like to know how about bed and board. Do we have to pay for it and where we can sleep. Do we need to book hostel room or something?

As I said we are very interested in your offer.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,...

Thanks!