Greeting from Hotland

•  
  • 239
  • 0
  • 0
Jul 14, 2010 16:46 football summer world_championships sports music school
Man, it's been hot here in Finland lately. Over + 30 degrees every day and on sun the temperature easily rises to over +40 degrees. And for a Finnish summer that's a lot and I'm not completely used to it. I still think that it's kind of fun to experience a really hot summer! I just have to remember to drink and eat salty food enough.

If I have liked the weather, I have also enjoyed the Football World Cup 2010! And my favourite won! iOlé! I'm a big fan of Spain's national team and I loved to watch their games and their progress as a team. I just didn't like the way they won the gold. You know, Iniesta fell down on purpose and a Ducth got a red card and he was out. Then this 'filmer' Iniesta scored! But after all I think that Spain would have won even without Iniesta's thingys. My favourite players were Iker Casillas, Xavi and David Villa.

I loved the official World Cup song also, Waka Waka by Shakira. The song fits on football and other sports perfectly because of the nice encouraging lyrics. The lyrics have actually cheered me up to do my final courses in school.